sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Wish of Redemption



I puzzle with the cracks of my skull
oozing the remains of that love
between dry dawns that leave me half full
I stumble and fly like a runaway dove.

I hide in the maze of thoughts
that travel like lasers thru clouds
with winds of change that are tough
making pain an action of fraud.

Breaking my skin once thick as leather
corroding its crust like a stinging poison
betrayal, cause of sadden weather
that drips in the soul like a cursed potion.

As far as the seventh haven
I wish I could just say, “forget it.”
Strong feelings were brutally broken
and now is your wish to regret it.

I finish each day in disdain
for an unconscious reason
wished to be washed in the rain
with hopes of a day of redemption.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario